Behaviour and Rewards
At Cobholm Primary Academy we have high expectations of pupil behaviour. Our three golden rules are:
- Follow all instructions from adults.
- Always learning and trying your best.
- Show respect to everyone and everything.
We promote good behaviour by noticing and reinforcing good behaviours and attitudes and recognising pupil achievement.
These are some of the rewards that can be used to recognise good behaviour and/or pupil achievement:
- Verbal praise
- Sending home of an academy praise note/post cards
- Presentation of a certificate in assembly
- Sharing of positive reports with parents/carers
- House points
- Principal’s star of the week
Sometimes pupils may need intervention and help in managing their behaviour. We have a system of sanctions in place to support students and minimise the disruption to others' learning.
For more details please see policy section.